Official Communication to NFs: Qualification Tournament Buenos Aires 2018, UMAG (Croatia)
Highlight some information concerning the Qualification Tournament of Buenos Aires 2018 in Umag, next 29thand 30thof June.
- Due to the delay experienced by some NFs in receiving the information back from their NOCs related to the 7 digits Nr., the registration period is extended until 14.06.2018.
- As per official bulletin: “No additional or onsite registration will take place for the Qualification Tournament. Once the online registration period is closed, no further registrations will be taken into consideration”.
- Should there be any case of injury, substitution or replacement of an athlete within the same weight category will be possible, provided that:
- The medical certificate of the injured athlete is provided until 27.06.2018 to email@example.com.
- The replacement athlete is registered in the accreditation system of Buenos Aires and the NF can provide the valid 7 digits ID number.
- Payments of the fees shall be made on site (applicable to those National Federations who do not bring a WKF Kumite A referee)
- Delegations will be given the corresponding backnumbers for their athletes, which MUST be sewn to the back of their competition karategi in the room located next to the accreditation room. Athletes without backnumbers correctly sewn won’t be allowed to compete. Please bring the competition karategis when collecting your accreditations.